If you ever wondered what it would be like to have cities or even the entire world as your sandbox, grab your shovel and pail because we have an opportunity for you. Upland is the earth’s metaverse that sits on top of the real world where people buy, sell and trade virtual properties based on actual addresses. Players compete and win rewards in mini-games, connect virtually with a thriving, passionate community, and can even earn money in their own virtual businesses.
Uplandme, Inc. was founded in 2018 by three serial entrepreneurs. The game launched into open beta in January 2020 and became the largest blockchain game just eight months later. Available for iOS, Android, and the mobile web, Upland uses blockchain technology to power “true ownership” of digital assets.
We are looking for a skilled Project Manager who will be responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating our team to become high performing and focused on delivering value and a relentless pursuit of improvement and innovation in our agile delivery processes.
• Perfect communication skills
• Experience in software development and project management with Scrum/Kanban frameworks and blending into hybrid form if necessary to best fit company needs
• Experience in using JIRA
• Strong critical-thinking capabilities
• English — Upper-Intermediate
Will be a plus:
A passion for games!
What you’ll do:
• Manage dependencies, development and implementation activities using Agile Principles
• Deliver new features and game mechanics
• Write features documentation
• Maintain status reports
• Work with the team on features decomposition
• Dive into project details into micro level
Support our team through:
• Identifying, communicating, and managing dependencies within the team
• Removing impediments preventing project progress
• Helping to facilitate quick decision making
Work with a passionate, highly experienced, innovative team and have a wide range of independence while solving fascinating problems that span gaming, economics, marketing, computing, and sociology. Capitalize on the opportunity to grow with Upland in terms of responsibilities and your career. We offer competitive compensation both in salary and equity as well as top-of-the-market benefits.
Uplandme Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly here.