February 8, 2024

The Big Game Bundle: Final NFLPA Sale of the Season

As we approach the climax of this year’s football season, we’re excited to present the last NFLPA bundle sale until next season, offering an exclusive opportunity for fans to own a piece of the 2023/2024 season's action!

These bundles are being offered in a way they've never been before! Each purchase guarantees not just one, but three passes from this season! Remember, every pass can be exchanged for a unique, one-of-a-kind memento. The opportunity to exchange will become available immediately upon shipment of the passes

Bundle Overview

Each bundle includes 3 NFLPA Passes, with one pass in every bundle guaranteed to be a Kansas City, San Francisco, or a Special Playoff Pass.

With an 86% chance of receiving a KC or SF Pass from any week of the past season, plus a 14% chance at a Playoff Pass, this bundle presents a unique opportunity to collect significant moments from the NFLPA's 2023/2024 season.

Available Bundles: 320

Price: $75 (USD & Crypto)

Registration Opens: Friday, February 9th at 8 AM PT

Sale Begins: Saturday, February 10th at 9 AM PT

Gear up, get ready, and dive into the excitement—this is your moment to capture the spirit of the season in a way that's uniquely yours. Act fast, as this exclusive offer is here for a limited time only.

Let the games begin, and may the best fans win

Jump In
MORE events

want more news from Upland?

Newsletter sign up